How Your Gift Helps
So, how are your charitable gifts used? What impact do your gifts make? Here are just a few ways your donations help us care for patients…every day of the year, 24 hours a day:
- Highly specialized equipment for our most tiny and fragile patients in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Financial assistance to patients undergoing cancer treatments to help pay utility bills, groceries, gas, child care, etc.
- A DiVinci surgical unit that allows the surgeon to use minimally invasive and precise movements for smaller incisions and faster healing for the patient.
- Award-winning cardiology and stroke intervention teams that stand ready to care for you in your moment of crisis.
- New Urgent Care and FastCare locations across the county for immediate walk-in care, without an appointment.
- The hires of a new breast care surgeon and a cardiologist who specializes in electrophysiology for heart patients.
- New facilities such as the King Street Addition at Chambersburg Hospital with private patient rooms and the Waynesboro Medical Office Building that provides patients expanded medical services in one location.
- The Kristin Runyon Memorial Nursing Scholarship gives educational grants to students from Franklin County pursuing their Registered Nursing degree.
- Countless other medical devices, supplies, expert staff, and clinical programs to meet each and every patient’s unique needs.
Whichever area or clinical service you may choose to support….your charitable gifts are needed and highly valued. For decades, community members like you have allowed the hospitals to keep our doors open to provide quality health care to Franklin County residents through your planned gifts.